We are really excited for this one.
IBW reaches out to the massive motorcyclist community of the North East, making it a part of the larger celebration. Keeping in mind the sheer natural beauty and the close proximity from major biking hubs, we have chosen the iconic Cherrapunjee as the location for the first ever IBW event in the area. We invite the strong biking community of North East India for the epic IBW Iconic 5 ride and party.
So, mark your calendars and get ready to party with the brotherhood! There will be lots of beer, bbqs and banter. The event is designed & executed with the help of Assam Bikers.
Dates: 1st – 2nd April 2017
Venue: Saimika Resort
Speaker: Deepak Kamath – known for creating records by travelling across the globe on a humble Jawa
Interactive Session on Motovlogging by Vikas Rachamalla – Among the top moto-vloggers in the country
Motorcycle maintenance 101 by India Motorcycling Academy
- 11:00 AM – Registrations begin
- 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM – Art of Motovlogging, session by Vikas Rachamalla
- 03:00 PM – IBW Brotherhood Ride
- 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM – The Big Trip, session by Deepak Kamath
- 05:00 – 06:00 PM – CEAT Moto-Maintenance 101, session by IMA
- 07:00 PM – 08:00 PM – Club introduction & rider interaction
- 08:00 PM onwards – Dinner & Drinks
- 08:30 PM onwards – DJ & dance floor
Confirm your presence by completing payment process here
Entry fee – Rs.600
Dinner & cocktail snacks
Customized IBW Iconic 5 T-shirt
So grab a beer, groove to the music, get inspired and strengthen your bond with fellow bikers from across India. It’s IBW’s fifth year and this party is for YOU!