2017 is the 5th Year of the Festival, and we want to make this edition really special for the community that made IBW one of the world’s great Motorbike Festivals with your help, passion and commitment.
We know there’s no better joy than a ride. In our 5th year, we are introducing the ‘Iconic 5’ Rides – 5 incredible journeys spread through the year culminating in India Bike Week, Goa in November 2017 and of course our Chai & Pakoda Rides September through October 2017.
- 3-5 February, 2017: The South to Pondicherry in Tamil Nadu
- 18-20 February 2017: Central India to Chikhaldara in Madhya Pradesh
- 11-13 March 2017: The North & West to Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- 8-9 April 2017: The East &North East to Cherrapunji,Meghalaya
- 20-24 November 2017: Ride to Goa for India Bike Week
The Iconic 5 culminates with the ‘Great Migration’ – the legendary Ride to India Bike Week, Goa scheduled on November 24 & 25, 2017. All Iconic 5 rides are free entry to all bikers (except fuel, room and food) and will end with an IBW curated party and event in each destination. Your safety is our utmost priority – each ride will be marshaled in collaboration with a hosting club while we provide ride support with ambulance, safety kits and a safety session with the Indian Motorcycling Academy.
The Iconic 5 Ride weekends will be all out fun, IBW style. Ride with us, register for your preferred Ride.